In compliance with Reg. 181 / 5.000 Risultati della traduzione Risultato di traduzione EU 679/2016, we hereby provide the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing personal data to those who consult the pages of the website LEONARDO DA VINCI EXPERIENCE – ARTE ITALIANA APS , Via della Conciliazione, 19 00193 Roma RM Tel. +39 06 683 3316 email@example.com , as data controller.
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the website visited to the User’s device (usually to the browser), where they are stored so that the device can be recognized the next time it is visited. On each subsequent visit, in fact, the cookies are re-sent to the site from the User’s device.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie was sent, the expiration date and a value, usually a unique number generated randomly by the computer. The website server that transfers the cookie uses this number to recognize the User when he returns to visit a site or navigates from one page to another.
Cookies can be installed not only by the operator of the site visited by the user (first-party cookies), but also by a different site that installs cookies through the first site (third-party cookies) and is able to recognize them . This happens because on the site visited there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
• session cookie (temporary) automatically deleted when the browser is closed.
• persistent cookie active until its expiration date or until it is canceled by the user.
• first-party cookie sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting.
• third-party cookies sent to the browser from other sites and not from the site you are visiting.
• technical cookie
• navigation/essential/performance/process or security cookies contribute to the functioning of the site, for example it gives the possibility to navigate between pages or access protected areas. If it is blocked, the site cannot function properly.
• functionality/preferences/location/session status cookies allow you to store information that changes the behavior or appearance of the site (preferred language, size of texts and fonts, geographical area in which you are located). If it is blocked, the experience is less functional but not compromised.
• statistical/analytic cookies a) first-party or b) third-party with IP masking, without data crossing (similar to technical cookies for purposes), is used to collect information and generate website usage statistics to understand how visitors interact.
• third-party statistical/analytic cookie without IP masking, with data crossing, used to collect information, generate usage statistics, with possible identification and tracking of the website user, in order to understand how visitors interact.
• profiling/advertising/advertising/tracing or conversion cookies for the selection of advertising based on what is relevant to a user (personalised ads). Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
LEONARDO DA VINCI EXPERIENCE – ARTE ITALIANA APS, has implemented the obligations established by the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data
Below we report all the information on the cookies used by this site, and the necessary indications on how to manage Users’ preferences regarding them.
In particular, in addition to what was previously indicated, we point out that this website uses:
• Technical cookies
These cookies are necessary for the correct functioning of our website: these are cookies that are used to navigate or to provide a service requested by the User (for example, for the correct functioning of sessions on the website, for memorizing preferences specific navigation and to optimize the user experience); they are not used for other purposes. Without the use of these cookies, some operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure.
• Third party analytical cookies
For more information, please refer to the links below:
• Social networking buttons
Social Buttons are the buttons on the site that depict the icons of social networks and allow Users who are browsing to interact directly with the social platforms with a click. The Social Buttons used by the site are links that refer to the accounts of the data controller on the social networks depicted. By using these buttons, therefore, third-party cookies are not installed via the website. However, the references to the Social Network Buttons used by the site are given and the links where the User can view the privacy information relating to the management of data by the Social Networks to which the buttons refer.
In general, beyond the type of cookies used by this website, we wish to inform Users that, in addition to the protections provided by current legislation, any options are available for browsing without cookies, such as, for example:
• Block third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing, therefore it is possible to refuse them by default, through the specific functions of your browser.
• Activate the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. Websites designed to comply with this option should automatically stop collecting certain browsing data when activated. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set up to respect this (discretionary) option.
• Activate the “anonymous surfing” mode: with this function it is possible to surf without leaving a trace of navigation data in the browser. The sites will not remember the User, the pages that are visited will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. However, the anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet, because it only serves not to keep browsing data in the browser, while your browsing data will continue to remain available to website managers and connectivity providers.
• Delete cookies directly: there are specific functions to do it in all browsers. However, it should be remembered that new cookies are downloaded with each Internet connection, so the deletion operation should be performed periodically. If desired, some browsers offer automated systems for the periodic deletion of cookies.
For any further need for further information on the subject of the so-called “cookies”, it is advisable to consult the following link:
Furthermore, to find out how to limit, block and/or remove the cookies set on your device, it is advisable to visit the following link: http://www.aboutcookies.org
As mentioned above, the User can also manage their cookie preferences through their browser. To find out the type and version of browser you are using, it is advisable to click on “Help” in the browser window at the top, from which you can access all the necessary information. If, on the other hand, you know the type and version of your browser, just click on the link corresponding to the browser you are using to access the cookie management page.
• Microsoft Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
• Mozilla Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
• Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
Finally, for more information on how to manage cookies, we recommend visiting the following web pages:http://www.youronlinechoices.eu, http://www.allaboutcookies.org, http://aboutads.info/choices, http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
Data provided voluntarily by the User.
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. In particular, it is specified that this treatment can take place in relation to personal data freely provided by Users who send their information to the data controller through the contact details on the website such as, for example, company e-mail addresses, and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website itself. In fact, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary for the purpose of responding to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
It should be noted that, in no section of the site, nor for access to any function of the site, is the provision of “particular categories of personal data” and/or “personal data relating to criminal convictions and crimes”, as defined from the articles 9 and 10 of Reg. EU 679/2016: if the User spontaneously sends information of the aforementioned type to the data controller, the data controller will process such data in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data (EU Reg. 679/2016) and only within the limits of what is strictly necessary in relation to the requests expressed by the User concerned.
In general, with regard to the data provided voluntarily by the User, we wish to inform Users that Reg. UE 679/2016 and D.Lgs. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments (as far as compliant with EU Reg. 679/2016) provide for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. According to this legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to the aforementioned article 13 of Reg. UE 679/2016, We therefore provide you with the following information:
1. The treatment that the Data Controller will be able to carry out will be carried out through an automated process and subsequent possible management also in paper format of the data.
2. The User is free to provide his/her own information by sending it to the data controller via the email addresses on the website and/or by filling in specific information collection forms on the website itself.
3. Pursuant to art. 28 of the REG. EU 679/2016, the Data Controller may make use of third parties who process data on its behalf and formally appointed by them as data processors. The complete and updated list of data processors, if designated, will be provided to you by the data controller upon your simple request, by sending a communication to the contact details indicated below.
4. Pursuant to art. 29 of the REG. EU 679/2016, the Data Controller may make use of anyone acting under his authority; these subjects will be duly instructed. These subjects will process your data only when necessary in relation to the purposes of the provision and, only in the context of carrying out the tasks assigned to them by the data controller, undertaking to process only the data necessary for the performance of these tasks and to perform only the operations necessary to carry them out.
Furthermore, personal data may be disclosed to any third parties only if this is strictly necessary to provide specific services or information requested by the User.
Finally, it should be noted that the data controller may make use of internal or external IT technicians for occasional maintenance, updating or assistance operations, in the event of malfunctioning, of the website and related services.
The data communications described above will be strictly connected to normal company operations and are strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data were provided by the interested party.
c1) The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organization.
It should be noted that the personal data relating to the aforementioned processing are hosted on a server located in Italy.
In general, your personal data will not be disclosed.
1. The data will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were provided; the data will be stored in a form that allows the identification of the interested party for a period of time not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed, after which they will be deleted, save for their transformation into anonymous form.
2. Except as indicated above regarding the so-called “cookies”, the personal data provided will not be processed in order to carry out an automated decision-making process (so-called profiling).
3. In the event that the personal data provided is to be processed for different and additional purposes to those indicated above, the Data Controller will provide you with information regarding this different purpose and any further pertinent information.
The Data Controller, taking into account the state of the art and implementation costs as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of processing itself ( so-called risk analysis – accountability), has implemented adequate technical and organizational measures, aimed at effectively implementing the principles of data protection and integrating the necessary guarantees in the processing in order to meet the requirements of Reg. EU 679/2016 and protect the rights of the data subject.
The data will be processed using methods and tools suitable for guaranteeing their security (Articles 24, 25 and 32 of EU Reg. 679/2016) and will be carried out through an automated process and through non-automated means (paper archives), to which all the technical and organizational measures aimed at guaranteeing a level of security appropriate to the risk, so as to ensure on a permanent basis, their confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the treatment systems and services.
We inform you that the data processing is based on the provisions of art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) Reg. EU 679/2016, and the User is free to provide his own information by sending it to the data controller through the contact details on the website and/or by filling in specific forms on the site itself, subject to expressing his consent to the treatment some data.
The data controller is:
LEONARDO DA VINCI EXPERIENCE – ARTE ITALIANA APS
Via della Conciliazione, 19 00193 Roma RM
Phone. +39 06 683 3316
The data controller is established in the European Union and, therefore, is not required to designate a representative.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the following addresses: Tel. +39 06 683 3316 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller also informs you that:
• You may, at any time, exercise the following rights with respect to the data controller provided by Reg. EU 679/2016, by contacting the data controller at the addresses indicated in point a) of this information:
• Right of access of the interested party (Article 15 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
• Right of rectification (Article 16 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
• Right to cancellation – «right to be forgotten» (Article 17 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
• Right to limit treatment (Article 18 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
• Right to object (Article 21 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
• Right to data portability (Article 20 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
• You may exercise the right to revoke the consent at any time towards the data controller without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
• If you believe that the processing that concerns you violates this regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 of EU Reg. 679/2016).
The full text of the articles of the REG. EU 679/2016 relating to your rights (articles from 15 to 22 inclusive) can be consulted at the following link on the website of the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data:
or, alternatively, they will be provided to you by the Owner at your simple request.
CHANGES TO THE “PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY” DOCUMENT
The data controller reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy & Cookies Policy at any time, giving notice to Users on this page. We therefore ask Users to consult this page frequently, referring to the date of the last modification indicated at the bottom.
In the event of non-acceptance of the changes made to this privacy statement, the User is required to cease using this website and to request the data controller to delete their personal data by sending a specific communication to the data controller, to the addresses indicated above
Unless otherwise specified, this Privacy & Cookies Policy will continue to apply to personal data collected up to that moment.
In case of questions, comments and requests relating to this privacy statement, Users are requested to contact us at the following addresses:
In any case, we invite Users to report any difficulties encountered in viewing this Privacy & Cookies Policy, in order to be able, if necessary, to prepare alternative methods of information.